
http://www.chalenejohnson.com/carsmart - In this video, I share my personal example of how to respond to a frustrating email or communication in a way that motivates even when your first instinct is to be sarcastic, annoyed, angered or upset. I discuss the importance of slowing down, reading, re-reading and re-writing our communications so that the ONLY interpretation is a positive uplifting one. I discuss the critical effect leaders have on the team they motivate and how delicately our messages must be crafted to best inspire, lift and encourage the people we inspire. Chalene Johnson is a life coach, motivational speaker, and successful entrepreneur. She shares more of her tips on personal and business development, as well as goals, communication and relationships and self improvement in her audio program CarSmart.
Chalene Johnsons How to Communicate to Motivate www.chalenejohnson.com/carsmart - YouTube |
| 72 Likes | 72 Dislikes |
| 11,317 views views | 110,125 followers |
| People & Blogs | Upload TimePublished on 16 Mar 2010 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét