
When you live your life by all-or-nothing terms, you divide your thinking into extremes. Your perception of reality – from how you see yourself (and those around you) to everyday life experiences – is split into clear-cut, black or white conditions. “I’m ONLY gonna hit the gym if I can go EVERY morning.” That is not going to serve you. EVER. Truth is, an ‘all-or-nothing’ mentality may not necessarily lead to failure, but it will most certainly lead to feeling like a failure. Listen, when you want things to change in your life, you must make a decision to get back on track and ditch your “I’m all in OR I’m all out” mindset. In this clip, you’ll find a few suggestions on how you can apply better self talk, the cold hard truth on what’s really going with those people who are fronting a 100% success rate of performance, and the #1 tool you need for success! Learn more about how to achieve that healthy balance in your life at http://www.131method.com
Why You Should Ditch Your ‘All Or Nothing’ Mentality - YouTube |
| 95 Likes | 95 Dislikes |
| 1,995 views views | 110,125 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 14 Jul 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét