
Why Am I Gaining Weight!? In this Podcast from The Chalene Show Episode 24, Dr. Dawn Desylvia talks about solutions to hormone related weight gain and inflammation. Check out http://www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast/ for Part 2 or go to http://www.dietbetatest.com for more information and hurry because doors close April 28th! This episode is going to pull everything together for you. If you haven’t already, I want to encourage you to listen to Episodes 239 and 240 with Dr. Zach Bush. The response I received to those episodes was incredible and I know your mind is going to be blown as well! Dr. DeSylvia has an incredible passion for helping other reach optimal health. In this episode you’ll understand specifically why inflammation and problems with our gut health, may be the root cause to weight loss resistance. We’ll cover, what to do about it, the questions you should be asking, and what tests you should be asking for or ordering for yourself if you are unable to get your primary physician to order them for you. So lets get to it! Meet Dr. Dawn DeSylvia!
Why Am I Gaining Weight!? Solution - Hormones & Inflammation - YouTube |
| 57 Likes | 57 Dislikes |
| 2,596 views views | 110,125 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 17 Apr 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét