
Groupthink happens when members of a certain group consider unity (with each other) a higher value than their own personal assessment. It tends to almost always result in hostility where individual members are somehow rendered unable to think for themselves – blindly following the consensus. And this type of behavior has become especially prevalent in Social Media! Let me tell you, it’s downright depressing when you’re in these groups. Yes, I’m speaking from personal experience from both angles. For example, I’ve belonged to many (health / diet ) Facebook groups and, in addition, created my own. To put it bluntly… I’m. Not. A. Fan. Research shows that negativity is contagious. But that doesn’t mean you have to subject yourself to the collective and be a follower. Don’t get me wrong, though. I’m well aware this doesn’t happen in EVERY group. The ones I’ve started, for example, have very strict policies. One being: No Complaining. I’m super serious about this! If I (or my team) catch any members of one of our groups spreading bad vibes, that person is swiftly removed. If you’re in such a group, it’s time for a pep talk / reality check! Built into the ONE3ONE Movement, you have a community of members and registered dietitians – for constant cheerleading, community, knowledge, and answers to all your questions. It was built as, I feel, a group should be. Full of positivity and a safe place to share your experiences and progress. Hey, if you’re looking for a program to improve your mind & body – like you never imagined possible – check it out!
When It's Time To Leave Your Facebook Group - YouTube |
| 63 Likes | 63 Dislikes |
| 1,910 views views | 110,125 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 19 Jul 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét