
Take the Stress Test here: http://bit.ly/StreeLessTest It used to be where we took things. To the edge. I didn't know how to stop and Bret had to learn how to just manage the chaos I had built around us. I felt like if I stopped, things would fall a part. But the reality was that they were already falling a part, and I just kept making myself busier and busier to not deal with the reality. We sat down and thought about, what would happen if we could just erase all of this. Start fresh. Start new. What would that look like? What we wrote down seemed outlandish... it seemed impossible. But Bret and I want you to know, that it is possible! You just need to know how to make it happen. Instead of allowing our experience to break us, we learned from it and we grew as a family. Now we want to take our experience and help you - so we created Smart Success. We only open this program up once a year - registration will open soon - but to learn more and get on the waitlist, head to http://www.smartsuccess.com so we can teach you how to design a life that you're excited to live! SHOW NOTES AND RESOURCES: (Free Podcasts) The Chalene Show http://chalenejohnson.com/podcast (Free Stress Test) Stress Less Test: www.chalenejohnson.com/stresstest-y Subscribe On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/Chalenejohnson Connect with Chalene Johnson on Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/chalene https://twitter.com/chalenejohnson https://instagram.com/chalenejohnson/ https://www.pinterest.com/chalenejohn...
What is Smart Success VS. Stressed Success? - YouTube |
| 41 Likes | 41 Dislikes |
| 1,617 views views | 110,125 followers |
| Education | Upload TimePublished on 10 Sep 2015 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét