
If you’ve been following me, you know I used to not be a great sleeper. However, now I would consider myself to be a much more disciplined sleeper. I’ve learned a lot over the last couple years, and want to share my tips and tricks with you for getting a great night’s sleep! In this video I break down tips for you such as what type of sheets to get, the pillows and sleep mask I use, an adhesive mint I use to help with dry mouth, a sleep supplement and the essential oil I use. Learn how to get the best sleep of your life and tips and tricks to a good night's sleep, this will help if you're not sleeping well or how to simply rest better.
Tips to a Good Night's Sleep - YouTube |
| 21 Likes | 21 Dislikes |
| 2,253 views views | 110,125 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 7 Jul 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét