
There’s a lot of things you can look at when checking out food labels. These days, especially! It can be a little overwhelming, right? In addition to the forever usual suspects, like: calories, fat, sodium, protein, etc… we now have a whole new world of organic, non-GMO, gluten-free, and the list continues to grow. While all are uniquely critical for a whole bunch of reasons, it really is up to you decide on which nutrient your body needs most and least — as each of us, individually, has different ways we digest, absorb, and process foods. For me, there was a time all I cared about was fat content. I would pick up whatever food, flip it around, and automatically scroll my fingernail down Nutrition Facts to investigate the amount of fat grams. Legit, nothing else mattered to me! Well, I’m happy to say, my priorities and education have seriously evolved! I follow a new, personal, pecking order of what I consider unhealthy. And there’s ONE infamous item I look for now that takes the cake pun intended... SUGAR. High sugar is a problem! 1. Very addictive 2. Spikes glucose 3. Not healthy, period. If it has a lot of sugar = I’m not gonna eat it.
The Most Harmful Ingredient On Food Labels - YouTube |
| 56 Likes | 56 Dislikes |
| 1,723 views views | 110,125 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 12 Jul 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét