
http://www.chalenejohnson.com/piyo PiYo delivers a full body workout that improves flexibility, core training, body sculpting and a big calorie burn in one intense, yet short workout that's easy on the joints but delivers big results. Dying to get your hands on PiYo and the new Strength Slides? I've been hearing from everyone that they can't figure out where to find the video set that comes with the strength slides. Here's a super simple screen-cast tutorial to show you how to do it FAST!!! Please share if you have friends who have been trying to figure out where to find those videos! While I think the starter kit is awesome... ...I'm totally head of heels for the workout strength slides. Anyone can order them... but man it's nice to have an accountability coach! Please use your coach to order if you have one...but watch this video first if you're looking for the slides...
PiYo Workout with Strength Slides & Kit Purchase - YouTube |
| 245 Likes | 245 Dislikes |
| 80,902 views views | 110,125 followers |
| Sports | Upload TimePublished on 20 Aug 2014 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét