
http://www.ChaleneJohnson.com Piyo home workout creator and author of the book Push, Chalene Johnson. Welcome and thanks for stopping by my youtube channel! I'm honored and promise to respect your precious time! So here's the deal. I'm a straight shooter. I tell it like it is. I'm about priorities, goal setting, social media, business success, dance, pop culture, exercise, faith and fun! hope you'll subscribe! I post videos on just about all those topics, but I'm most passionate about teaching people how to design a crazy ridiculous amazing fun filled life = CRAFFL! Take me free 30 day course and let me show you how! http://www.30daypush.com
Piyo Home Workout Creator and Author of Push Chalene Johnson - YouTube |
| 81 Likes | 81 Dislikes |
| 23,876 views views | 110,125 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 10 Jun 2014 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét