
In this video I’m going to share with you some of my parenting tips... AND some of my parenting pet peeves! Even if you don’t have kids, you’ll want to see this. In this video I’m going to share with you some of my parenting tips... AND some of my parenting pet peeves! Pet peeve — Parents who count down! OMG! this drive me insane. 3 - 2 - 2.5 … UGH! All you’re doing is teaching your children that you don’t mean business! Tip — Be consistent with your discipline. If kids know what to expect when they miss behave, and you follow through, than you can expect well behaved kids. Tip — Don’t make fake threats. If your children don’t believe what your saying, then they’re not going to listen to you! Which means your discipline has no power. Hey! and if you’re a parent who ignores your child’s misbehavior, trust me, you aren’t going your kids ANY favors! Look, this is me just being honest. I don’t think kids are intuitively bad. And I think that every kid has a chance to turn around their behavior. But it starts with you! It starts with you being consistent in your discipline. Want more great tips and resources on improving balance, energy, organization, health fitness, relationships, focus, faith and happiness? Each episode of my podcast, The Chalene Show is designed to give you strategies and simple steps you can implement today to become a better, more balanced, happier version of yourself. LISTEN NOW: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/c... Connect with Chalene Johnson at http://www.chalenejohnson.com/#_l_3w Subscribe On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/ChaleneJohnson Have a request for a video on a specific topic? Comment below! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hey! Wow! You're still reading this and that's pretty cool. P.S I hope you have a great day and I totally appreciate you taking the time to look a little further!
Parenting Tips and Major Parenting Pet Peeves - YouTube |
| 103 Likes | 103 Dislikes |
| 3,102 views views | 110,125 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 4 Jan 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét