
Have you ever felt completely overwhelmed – the type of overwhelm that tightens your chest and makes you feel like you want to throw up? I’m a human being, and that’s exactly how I felt one day this past week. I want to share this story with you because I feel like this is an experience so many of you can relate to…when you’ve got a lot going on, but you keep rolling with the punches and telling yourself “I got this.” Then, suddenly it’s all too much, and suddenly, you can’t breathe. We all have those times. Here’s what I do about it – but make sure to watch the video. Cliff Notes – 5 Tips: #1: Get it all out. Put it on paper. What do you absolutely HAVE to do? #2: Identify the things that are causing you stress that are optional. #3: Figure out what you will do with all of the optional tasks. #4: Accept what you’re left with, and create a plan to accomplish it. #5: Figure out where you went wrong, so you don’t repeat this process again.
Overcome Stress in 5 Steps - YouTube |
| 96 Likes | 96 Dislikes |
| 3,230 views views | 110,125 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 8 Sep 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét