
In this video, I share with you my nightly habits. This is what I do to make sure I set my next day up for success. I call this my “Elite Evening” and I do the following things: 1) I fill up 3 water bottles before I go to bed. Two with my Lemon Ginger water and I put a shot of Restore (for gut health) in both of them and then I do one bottle with just water. Then I put 2 of them into my car the night before and the other one goes by my bathroom sink. I always use insulated bottles so that the liquid stays cold for 24 hours. 2) I put my SmartLife Push Journal across my sink so I have to look at it and use it before I brush my teeth. 3) I pick the audio or podcast I want to listen to and then get my bluetooth speaker ready so it’s there while I’m getting ready. 4) I lay out my lashes and my supplements. A productive day starts the night before!
Night Time Habits - YouTube |
| 45 Likes | 45 Dislikes |
| 2,146 views views | 110,125 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 1 Aug 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét