
Is it possible to actually get a good workout in four minutes? Oh yes! You can absolutely kick your butt. The latest science using muscle biopsies confirms this type of exercise – legit – works! What this looks like is 20 seconds of intense movement followed by 10 seconds of rest, and just repeat that for a total of four minutes. I love this particular training while on vacation because you can do it anywhere, including outside, and it requires no equipment. Check out the outdoor Tabata I did just this past week in Maui with me, myself, and I! There are no excuses not to exercise, ladies!
New 4 Minute Tabata Workout - YouTube |
| 105 Likes | 105 Dislikes |
| 1,679 views views | 110,125 followers |
| Education | Upload TimePublished on 5 Jun 2019 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét