
Business Owners Beware! How We Were Scammed by Someone We Trust! I recently confronted one of our virtual assistants (VA) who embezzled over 14k from us. This VA had worked for us for years, so we trusted her. But little did we know that she was paying her husband to complete jobs… that he wasn’t even doing! I’m not sharing this situation to shame her. I’m sharing this because one of the things I do in my business is teaching people HOW to hire VA’s… and this is a scam that I hadn’t figured out. Our trust was shattered, and the situation was such a disservice. However, I do not think that it’s a true reflection of working with VA’s overseas.
Learn How To Protect Your Business - Virtual Assistant Scam - YouTube |
| 35 Likes | 35 Dislikes |
| 2,626 views views | 110,125 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 30 Jun 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét