
I hate being super cold and I hate being super hot BUT I’ve been doing some research and looking at studies of using infrared saunas and WOW the research is insane. Infrared sauna health benefits are crazy! I'm not a fan of being in extreme heat or being super cold but I know that it's so good for you. The research and studies are mind blowing on the benefits of using an infrared sauna. Is the sauna good for you? What does a sauna do? Going to the sauna at least 3x a week has so many amazing health benefits so it makes sweating in a sauna well worth it! How many of you like to go to the sauna after working out and do you go to a wet sauna or dry or infrared? Is going to the sauna something that you enjoy?? Do you find that it's good for losing weight? Let me know in the comments below!
Infrared Sauna Health Benefits - YouTube |
| 10 Likes | 10 Dislikes |
| 1,261 views views | 110,125 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 12 Jul 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét