
The notion that we, as citizens, might have the capacity to work less and STILL obtain the ability to relish life more… literally flies in the face of conventional thought. I mean, everyday thinking is that we are to extol the honor and practices of hard work. Your undying commitment to the job – the argument goes – is the finest path to success. TRUTH: the above philosophy is rooted in fiction! Hard work, almost always, doesn’t provide freedom (and, if so, not for decades) nor the foundation for a content life. This ideology – working less but living more – took me years to grasp and, eventually, implement in my own life. Now, it’s what I teach. And, hey, people tend not to believe my current reality because all they see are results. They think I work around the clock!
How To Live More And Work Less - YouTube |
| 48 Likes | 48 Dislikes |
| 1,796 views views | 110,125 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 28 Jul 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét