
Free 4-Part Training "How To Create Systems To Become Laser Focused!” http://www.chalenejohnson.com/laserfo... This video was shared live on periscope! Download the Periscope App to get notifications of my live broadcasts! https://www.periscope.tv/Chalenejohnson Chalene Johnson's Periscope Collection on Katch http://katch.me/ChaleneJohnson SHOW NOTES AND RESOURCES: (Free Podcasts) Build Your Tribe and The Chalene Show: http://chalenejohnson.com/podcast Get Chalene Johnson's Free 4 Part Audio Training Get Focused! Plus BONUS Grocery List PDF! http://www.chalenejohnson.com/laserfo... Subscribe On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/Chalenejohnson Connect with Chalene Johnson on Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/chalene https://twitter.com/chalenejohnson https://instagram.com/chalenejohnson/ https://www.pinterest.com/chalenejohn... In this video Chalene Johnson share 5 tips fro getting Laser Focused in life. If you are curious how to get more focused then check out this video and download the free training at http://www.chalenejohnson.com/laserfo... Notes from The Chalene Show Podcasts: In this episode we talk about a total reset of your time management. So what does it mean to reset your time management? We always seems to struggle with not having enough time in our day, even when we are organized. I actually find that those who are the most organized tend to struggle with this the most. I think this is because we are really good at putting new things to our plate. We end our days feeling exhausted from everything we did, but also feel like there is SO much we didn’t even get to! The reality is that we are bombarded with every distraction possible. Between facebook, twitter, periscope, instagram, phone calls, text messages, emails, etc, its no wonder we struggle to stay productive. Your brain is constantly multitasking. Even when the phone isn’t near by. It’s time for all of us to re-set! We need to refocus. The first step is to admit that you need to re-set. The second step is determining what your Achilles heel is. What is the primary task that pulls you away from the important thing your supposed to be doing? Then I want you to determine a time to create a to-do list. This can be in the morning or at night. But the point is to schedule it and stick to that schedule. I personally write mine in the morning, but some people like to write theirs at night because they find they can fall asleep easier. Next I want you take that full to-do list and drop it down to just 3 things that you MUST do. Decreasing your list down to the three primary things helps you feel that feeling of accomplishment. If you get to those other things, great! You and I are the same. We have the same struggles. And that’s why I love sharing my solutions with you! Because I know that if it helped me, it’s going to help you! Focus is an area that I struggle with, and I know you do to. That’s why I’ve put together a free program to re-set your focus. Just go to http://www.chalenejohnson.com/laserfo... to get my audio program that teaches you the systems to get more focused so you can do more in less time.
How To Get Focused In Life - YouTube |
| 480 Likes | 480 Dislikes |
| 28,026 views views | 110,125 followers |
| Education | Upload TimePublished on 15 Sep 2015 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét