
When children knock over a glass of whatever they always say, “It spilled!” Like, somehow their drink magically just toppled over all by itself. This, no doubt, is because they’re too afraid to take accountability for their mishap due to reasons I’m sure some child psychologist would love to analyze. And this lack of taking responsibility for one’s actions carries well into adulthood. “This house is a mess! How does this even happen so fast!?” – for example. In the case of makeup and me… you’ll find no such example of displacing blame. I OWN it. One unfortunate scenario that repeats more often than I care to acknowledge, is how frequently I drop and shatter my (always brand new) eyeshadow palette! Sure, I’d love to accuse my daughter, Cierra, or one of my 3 dogs – but nope. All me. Every time. Please tell me I’m not alone, ladies! And as much as I always want to salvage the billions of particles of lovely powder now adorning the floor, it always seems like way too big of a mess and hassle to do. Thus, I scoop and toss. Goodbye makeup, so long money well spent! Not anymore! I reached out to my #Snapfam for help on this one because enough was enough. And, as always, YOU came through. I’m so excited for you to check out this beauty hack! Life changer right ahead…
How To Fix Broken Eyeshadow Palette - YouTube |
| 15 Likes | 15 Dislikes |
| 1,088 views views | 110,125 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 28 Aug 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét