
Ever wondered what the best way to clean produce is? Do you wash your fruits and vegetables and what do you use? Check out my farmers market haul! I LOVE going to farmer’s market and chatting it up with the local farmers. In this video I give you the rundown about what I’ve learned about farmers markets and I show you how I diligently wash my produce! HOW TO: Make Your Produce Last Longer - We all want to know the secret and rightfully so since we don't want food to go to waste so we should learn how to clean our produce so they'll stay fresher longer. http://www.eatcleaner.com/chalene and use coupon code: CHALENE to get 15% off your purchase. We all want to know how to clean fruit, clean our food and what the proper way to clean produce is. Does washing it with water actually remove chemicals off the vegetables? Don't forget to follow me on Snapchat: ChaleneOfficial
Farmers Market Tips & Haul - THE Best Way To Clean Produce - YouTube |
| 32 Likes | 32 Dislikes |
| 1,488 views views | 110,125 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 17 Aug 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét