
After you master your camera skills with this video, check out this free IG Report to grow on Instagram! Ya got nothing to lose! http://chalenejohnson.com/ighacks Listen, I truly believe that using video on social media — Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, etc. — is one of the key ingredients to building your business today. If not, THE key. I mean, what other medium allows you to talk directly to your viewers, right?! It allows peeps to get an understanding of who YOU are and why you might be able to help them. TRUTH: I go to bed EVERY night trying to figure out how I can serve you better. From fostering personal relationships with my #Snapfam to filming the PiYo infomercial on my iPhone to going Live on IG…having a positive effect on YOUR life is my passion. And yeah, using that good ole camera lens is often the place to do it! So, needless to say, I recommend you give it a try! Go ahead and watch this video because I think you’re going to pick up some awesome pointers — whether you’re brand new to filming selfie-style or a seasoned pro! Let me know if this helps you how to be confident on camera and even more confident than you already are! With these 7 tips you'll also learn how to get over the fear of being in front of the camera & how to be confident 2019 and learn how to get over the fear of being on camera. Connect with Chalene Johnson at http://www.chalenejohnson.com/ Connect with Chalene Johnson on Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/chalene https://twitter.com/chalenejohnson https://instagram.com/chalenejohnson/ https://www.pinterest.com/chalenejohn...
7 Tips How To Be Confident On Camera - YouTube |
| 85 Likes | 85 Dislikes |
| 1,401 views views | 110,125 followers |
| Education | Upload TimePublished on 22 Apr 2019 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét