
Despite the fact that my expertise is in business and personal development, I have a rather large following of individuals who know me from my fitness DVDs. Ironically, whether I'm in front of a business crowd or a fitness crowd when we open the mic up foe questions, inevitably someone will ask me how I keep my "bangs" in place. That question always cracks me up! I wonder if Donald Trump gets the same questions from his audience? After 15 years of teaching everything from social media to business start up... I just love to share my techniques and best practices! Because I'm asked this question on a weekly basis I thought I would make a funny video showing you exactly how I do it. Beware... I own a big can of hairspray and I'm not afraid to use it. Oh ....and if you don't have a sense of humor or take yourself too seriously... I recommend you avoid watching this video. You won't understand me and we will probably never be friends. WARNING: I am not a licensed cosmetologist nor have I ever been trained to style anyone's hair other than my own. The results in this video are not typical. This video is not intended to replace a professional consultation or the expertise of a licensed professional. Genetic DNA for superfine, blonde, moldable hair NOT included
5 Steps to the Perfect Side Swept Bangs - YouTube |
| 483 Likes | 483 Dislikes |
| 64,095 views views | 110,125 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 26 Apr 2014 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét